Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high. From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
Job Title: Marketing Executive
- Qualification – BA/BSc/HND
- Location – Lagos
About Your Job:
As the Marketing Executive, you will support the development and execution of profitable and effective customer engagement and multi-channel marketing activities that will drive customer acquisition, retention and cross-sell efforts.
Specific accountabilities include:
- Supporting and executing the marketing plan and activities via various online and offline channels
- Maintaining good relationships with suppliers and agencies at all times
- Measuring all marketing budget spend to ensure it is in track of allocated budget for financial year and meets objectives and generate ROI
- Conducting Privilege Club-related activities to support the country to achieve FFP KPIs
- Supporting and executing station promotions to achieve revenue, yield improvement and online penetration targets
- Regularly updating and maintaining the local website in line with eCommerce and Marketing guidelines
You will need a trade or vocational qualification combined with a minimum of four years of related experience, preferably within the airline or travel industries. Prior experience with an online marketing agency or within an ecommerce marketing team would be beneficial. You will need exposure to strategic marketing, planning and analytics and have proven commercial skills including business and metrics analysis.
Fluency in English (written and oral) is required.
How to apply
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. NOC for Internal QR Candidates OR Blank Page for External Candidates